Thursday, November 12, 2015

November Update



Does Jacob still do stuff?


Why yes! I sure do. It's not all once, and it's not always to completion, but I sure do things! I was thinking deeply today about things like spoilers, datamining, and reveals. I was wondering if I should adopt a sort of "showroom floor" attitude towards my accomplishments and only post them on completion, but I feel that undermines all the work that goes on beforehand! There's already so many people suffering from technological illiteracy that feel like things just come into being after someone has an idea, but really there is and always will be a lot of hard work between those two points. And I feel it's time that I reveled in that time a bit more. I feel like there's a lot of pressure around to get in, get working, and get done, but the truth is this is what I do and I love it! So what if I take a break? I'm still contributing to a wide-base of knowledge I can pick back up at any point. That's how the brain works, and I love it!

That being said, I figured I would make a few posts about the various things I've been working on. None of them are quite at the level of the showroom floor, but that's not all there is to tech! I've been reading a fascinating book, learning to 3d print, and fussing with my new smartphone. The game is a lot different since I've graduated college, and for the time-being, I really enjoy it! Anyways, I'll be sure to post that content along with the other life-updatey things I've been doing. I'd say I have about five posts of content, and I'll try to get them out on a soonish basis. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment